Weekly Culture Wins
A culture of appreciation improves motivation, productivity, and customer service
People are hardwired for appreciation, so create an environment where gratitude thrives. Your employees will reward you with higher discretionary effort, better customer service, more productivity, and increased engagement.
- Show appreciation generously, but make sure it’s authentic.
- Celebrate completed projects, significant milestones, and innovative ideas.
- Recognize each success at the highest level possible.
- Give specific credit to the individual(s) or team involved.
- If employee feedback inspired the action, be sure to make it loud and clear.
Want to receive Culture Wins in your inbox weekly? Subscribe below!