Weekly Culture Wins
All too often, momentum is lost in the analysis, understanding, and sharing of the employee survey results. When efforts stall, you lose the opportunity to improve your culture. It can also erode employee trust and provoke disengagement.
Follow these five quick tips:
- First and foremost, thank your employees.
- Share high-level results with the organization.
- Communicate how you plan to respond to survey insights and set expectations.
- Share wins and celebrate actions that are the result of employee feedback.
- Revisit survey insights for continuous guidance.
Survey insights are the best compass for decision making. Learn more here.