Weekly Culture Wins
Company values are the glue that holds an organization together. Here are six ways you can strengthen that foundation:
1. If you don’t have stated company values, create them!
2. Choose a communication channel to reinforce company values and celebrate them in action.
3. Make company values part of the everyday conversation.
4. Recognize people who live your company values.
5. Tie company announcements and celebrations to company values.
6. Encourage and empower employees to consider values when uncertain about their decisions.