Weekly Culture Wins
Company values are a powerful declaration of your intentions for your organization’s culture. And in an always-changing environment, they are also the glue that holds a workplace together.
Here are five ways to strengthen your company’s core values:
- If you don’t have stated company values, create them. If you’re not sure your values are right for your culture now, consider revisiting them.
- Choose a communication channel to reinforce company values, celebrate them in action, and provide a safe way to learn about violations.
- Recognize people who live your company values. Find meaningful ways to appreciate and reinforce their commitment.
- Tie company announcements and celebrations to company values. Consider how you and your leadership represent your values every day.
- Encourage and empower employees to consider values when uncertain about their decisions.
Go here to learn more about strengthening company values, including what to watch out for.