Are your employees ready to return to the workplace?
Find out in 3 quick and easy steps
Two out of three employees aren’t comfortable going back to the office
When is the right time to bring your employees back to the office – and what’s the best way to go about it? These are the big questions on the minds of business leaders everywhere. There’s pressure to move quickly, yet the actions you take will have a lasting impact.
The Return to the Workplace Transition Series is a set of short, targeted surveys that give you the real-time employee feedback you need to make critical decisions quickly and safely – while building the trust and confidence of your people, too.
From survey to insights in less than 48 hours
Select your survey.
Choose from a wide range of pre-built packs or we can create one for you.
Upload your employee list and launch the 5-minute survey.
Turn your attention to other priorities while Pulse captures anonymous responses.
Get answers to your most critical business issues within 48 hours.
Prescriptive tips help you take action based on employee feedback.
With the support of expert guidance if you want it
We’re here to help. Schedule a 30-minute walkthrough of results with an Energage survey expert.
We’ll work with you to map out next steps and create a simple action plan.
Short, targeted surveys are a win-win for
leadership and employees
Survey response rates are higher than ever before. Employees are voicing their appreciation for the outreach and leadership’s desire for feedback.
See how it works
Request a free, 15-minute demo
Research-based Pulse Packs for today’s most pressing concerns
Pulse Packs address a wide range of topics, and we’re adding more all of the time. If you need something that’s not on the list, we’ll help you create the perfect set for your needs.
- Furloughed Employee Connection
- Employee Separation Phase 1
- Employee Separation Phase 2
- Post-Compensation Reduction
- Post-Financial Posterity
Operational Readiness & Crisis Response
- Business Transition
- Company Communication
- Resilience Through Crisis
- Special Initiative Launch Readiness
- Process Change
- Crisis Retrospective
- Mental Health
- Personal Financial Health
- Maxed Out: Stress & Strain Bi-weekly
- Communication & Collaboration
- Childcare Challenges
- Remote Managing
Return to Work
- Company Communication
- K-12 Education: Staff Distance Learning
- Higher Education: Staff Distance Learning
- Higher Education: Student Distance Learning
- Manufacturing: Crisis Response
- Healthcare: Crisis Response
- Sales Compensation Crisis-Driven Change
- COVID-Positive Employee in Workplace
- Post-Merger Integration
- Crisis Product Launch Readiness